Interns wishing to gain real world experience related to studies in finance are welcomed to internships in New Zealand. The learning opportunities are facilitated under the guidance of a senior professional, who will instruct the intern in tasks and projects.
Examples of potential placements include accounting assistance and financial support for companies within the tourism, marine, environmental, non-profit, and professional services sectors. All specific placement requests are subject to availability.
Depending on your internship placement and area of focus, internship activities can include (but may not be limited to):
- Financial accounting and analysis
- Financial statement analysis
- Valuations and investment decision analysis
- Preparation of recommendations on Fund Manager Investments
- Preparation of business plans including revenue statements
- Assistance with cash flow statements and balance sheets
- Assistance with business valuations
- Review of the business and financial health statuses of companies through financial statement analysis
- Calculation of market risks
- International finance and risk management
- Assistance with the delivery of HR activities
- Preparation of tax schedules, monthly reporting and reconciliations
- Processing of accounts payable and other business administrative tasks
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due no less than 60 days before your internship start date.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Auckland do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently. Kitchen facilities are provided in all accommodation for independent meal preparation. A NZ$700 accommodation security deposit must be paid in-country but this is fully refundable, subject to inspection of the accommodation upon departure and confirmation that there have been no damages.