Finance internships in Spain offer a broad scope of exciting placement opportunities, encompassing dynamic fields such as business, communications, real estate, taxes and labor consultancy.
Interns are placed with innovative companies and organizations and can expect to collaborate with the financial department’s daily tasks (e.g. managing project operations and reporting on economical markets).
These placements typically require collaboration and assistance with a number of team-members, as specific activities will depend on the internship placements’ current needs, projects and client requests.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
European students who wish to receive Erasmus funding for their internship in Spain are encouraged to apply and outline their specific requirements.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as drinks, snacks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$120 per week to be sufficient.