Law Internships Abroad
A career in law can open many doors, but practical experience abroad can often provide essential guidance to help determine the course of your study plans and career goals. Law Internships Abroad allow you work in your area of focus, whether it is on policies for environmental protection or maybe you’re leaning more towards social advocacy. Whatever your motivations, an international law internship abroad can set your resume apart, enhance your professional network and continue to inspire your ambitions for personal and professional growth within the field.
Where Can I Take A Law Internship Abroad?
- Greece - Environmental Law
- Italy - International Law & Human Rights internship in Italy
- Italy - Social Work internship in Italy
- South Africa - Law & Human Rights
- South Africa - Public Health
- Tanzania - Women’s Education internships in Tanzania
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each Law Internship destination offers its own unique placement work with your desired Law field.
Who Can Take A Law Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a university student ideal fields of study include:
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- International Development / Relations
- Environmental Law / Environmental Management
- Human Rights
When Can I Take An Internship?
Internships are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether it is a Summer internship abroad or you’re inbetween opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can plan an internship to suit.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the destination you select, the type of law work varies with each internship. If you have an environmental focus and would like to work towards environmental proctection, then an internship in Greece would allow you to work across policies and enchance the environment. If public policy is more your focus, then South Africa offers placement work in human rights which has scope for law research and general case management.
What Costs Are Involved?
Intern Abroad HQ offers the most affordable internship abroad fees. These are broken down into two seperate payments, the registration fee which is US$299 and covers the following:
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Personal impact assessment
- Flight and travel insurance deals
Then there is the program fee, which is based upon the destination you intern in and the duration. For law internships, South Africa offers the lowest program fee of US$920 for 2 weeks and includes:
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
- Accommodation & meals
Check out our full breakdown on fees.
Feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions regarding our law internships abroad.