The Cape Town Journalism and Public Relations internship program immerses interns in a world of professional writing, advanced social media research, and on-the-ground investigation. You’ll develop, refine, and grow your skill set while enjoying all the beauty, fun, and diversity Cape Town has to offer. Our local team in Cape Town work with a variety of diverse local placements, which can include Sports, Fashion, Newspapers, Magazines, Science and Music. Due to the broad scope of the program, interns are matched to an appropriate placement according to an analysis of their skills, experience, educational background, and duration of stay.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons (optional)
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and public transportation. Interns generally find US$120 per week to be sufficient.