Design interns in Auckland have the opportunity to bring their knowledge to life within a professional setting, while also exercising skills to enhance hands-on applications of knowledge. Placements within this field can vary, as there is scope to focus on diverse areas such as web design, product design and graphic design. (All specific placement requests are subject to availability).
Interns are always assigned to a suitable placement in consideration of their existing skills and experience. Internship placements for designer internships, web developer and designer internships, graphic design internships are more can be with both for-profit and nonprofit businesses and organizations.
Tasks related to the Auckland design internship can include, but may not be limited to:
- Managing social media
- Contributing to design projects
- Assisting with content preparation (e.g. for newsletters, remarketing material, etc.)
- Developing and updating design files
- Producing new graphic and design materials
- Assisting with general administration and client support, etc.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Auckland do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently. Kitchen facilities are provided in all accommodation for independent meal preparation. A NZ$700 accommodation security deposit must be paid in-country but this is fully refundable, subject to inspection of the accommodation upon departure and confirmation that there have been no damages.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program (approx. US$15 - US$50 via bus or taxi)
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and public transportation. Interns generally find US$130 per week to be sufficient.