Diverse Graphic and Web Design internship placements in Valencia, Spain, are available with a broad range of placements. These may focus on app development, cloud platforms, web development, e-commerce, and more. Some example placements which are offered within this internship field include:
A startup developing software for human resources management. Internships relate to marketing, frontend and backend development.
A design studio which focuses on logos and brand consultancy. Internships relate to marketing, design, web development and content writing.
A robotics startup specializing in underwater drones, which provides internships related to marketing, graphic design and community management.
A business dedicated to the manufacture, sale and distribution of healthcare products, which provides internships related to marketing, graphic design and web design.
A digital marketing agency which provides internships related to journalism, communications, advertising, marketing, web design and information technology.
An elite training academy for motorsport drivers and riders which provides internships related to graphic design, video business and design.
A property management company which provides short-to-long-term rentals, along with experiences and events for clients. Internships relate to marketing, content development, management assistance, graphic design, and SEO.
An English speaking magazine which covers subjects such as food, culture, entertainment, sports, history, events and more. Internships relate to journalism and communications, digital marketing, social networks, content creation, graphic design, and web development.
If you have any preferences, please let us know when applying and providing us with details that pertain to your strengths and interests. We do our utmost to accommodate requests but arrangements are always made taking into consideration a number of factors, such as level of Spanish speaking proficiency, experience, study background, and chosen internship duration.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
European students who wish to receive Erasmus funding for their internship in Spain are encouraged to apply and outline their specific requirements.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as drinks, snacks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$120 per week to be sufficient.