This remote internship in Marketing and Media offers the chance to contribute to advertising campaigns and news stories for widely respected publications in Morocco. Assist with written or video content, support social media campaigns and help with marketing strategies all from home!
Interns looking to assist with written or video media, or on marketing and advertising campaigns, are able to learn a lot on this virtual internship in Marketing and Media out of Morocco. Interns can be placed in a range of departments in news outlets such as Morocco World News, contributing to news stories or helping with advertising campaigns for local organizations.
Remote marketing interns can help with contributing to social media accounts and groups on a range of platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. You can develop digital media plans and online marketing strategies, help with strategic planning and identify the latest digital trends or develop and implement social media campaigns. Interns with experience in graphic design can also get involved in creative activities.
Virtual media interns help to create original written or video content for news publications, as well as edit content supplied by correspondents and other contributors from around the world. Interns are able to contribute articles on a range of topics, including in local and international news, sport, politics and business. You can also assist with video or picture editing.
Marketing and Media interns are also able to contribute to the work of a range of organizations during this remote program, including private companies, embassies or civil societies, or help to promote events, festivals or other campaigns in Morocco.
Interns with an interest in a particular field can be placed according to their strengths. This will depend on the priorities of the internship placement organization at the time, but will be accommodated wherever possible. This internship is conducted in English.
Remote Marketing and Media interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Contributing written or video news content
- Editing original content written by the agency correspondents and contributors
- Graphic design and video making
- Managing social media pages and groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Developing and maintaining social media strategies and campaigns
- Video/picture editing
- Developing digital media planning and online marketing strategies
- Online strategic planning
Professional development opportunities:
- Contribute original news content to a respected local publication
- Gain experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Learn about social media management on a range of platforms
- Identify digital and online trends to inform marketing strategies
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Morocco.
- Assist and learn from local marketers, media professionals, and journalists in Morocco
- Contribute your own original articles and videos for news publication
- Gain a contemporary understanding of digital marketing strategies and implementation
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- News organizations
- Private media companies
- Embassies or civil societies
- Promotion agencies for events and festivals
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|