As part of the Psychology internship program in Cusco, interns primarily shadow, observe and assist qualified psychologists. You can also expect to support them in administrative work and make recommendations regarding patients. Optionally, you will also be able to work on educational campaigns.
Please note that the amount of work, and the level of responsibility you get is dependent on your Spanish level and attitude. It is essential to first gain the trust of the psychologists and being able to communicate properly in Spanish will help you gain their trust and confidence. Be prepared to take a proactive approach and take initiative.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
Please note: The medical internship programs (Physician’s Assistant, Dentistry, Midwifery, Psychology and Physiotherapy) have an extra surcharge of US$15 per week, for extra supervision, materials and logistics involved. This amount will be included in the Program Fee quoted to you when you apply.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as drinks, snacks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$50 per week to be sufficient.