This unique opportunity enables remote interns to gain experience with a highly respected marine conservation NGO in Greece. Help researchers to engage audiences on key environmental protection issues, gaining exposure to real-world application of media.
This is a remote internship you can conduct from home. Click here to view the in-country version of this internship if you would prefer to intern abroad.
This remote graphic design and marketing internship out of Greece are perfect for interns passionate about environment and conservation. You’ll be placed with a highly respected NGO leading research and conservation activities around Greece.
The efforts of the NGO rely on effective and engaging communication with the local community, and virtual design and marketing internships serve to create content to support conservation activities. Graphic design interns can develop infographics, posters, animations, scientific illustrations and other related material to help raise awareness of environmental challenges and encourage others to take action. Interns with graphic design and animation skills are highly valuable in this area.
Remote marketing interns can also contribute to media and public relations, helping to raise awareness by writing articles and creating informative social media content. Interns can also assist with public campaigns, which can involve media management and communications assistance.
Note that remote internships can be coupled with data collection on site, which interns can pick up at a future date, if you wish to complete your experience by interning abroad.
This internship is conducted in English.
Graphic design and marketing interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Raising awareness of environmental and conservation issues
- Developing infographics, posters, animations, scientific illustrations and other material
- Social media account management
- Media and public relations
- Writing articles
- Assisting public campaigns
Professional development opportunities:
- Gain experience producing content to support conservation efforts
- Use software to create scientific illustrations and animations
- Practical public relations experience to raise campaign awareness
- Management of social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience in public relations and/or journalistic writing
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Greece.
- Assist conservation efforts of a leading NGO in Greece
- Get feedback on what makes content engaging and provoking the public to assist conservation causes
- See the benefits of your internship through improved conservation practices
- Gain practical international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- A leading environmental NGO
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
|100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time)||100 hour options||$948|
|250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time)||250 hour options||$1,348|
|350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time)||350 hour options||$1,648|