Finance and Trade internships offer the chance to experience a broad range of commercial opportunities in fields such as accounting, finance, or investment. Internships are customized to suit each individual, with placements in local firms all around Bali offering the chance to learn from experienced local professionals.
This is an in-country internship, with accommodation provided.
Finance and Trade are pillars of contemporary societies, and experience is often required for anyone looking to get into these industries. Internships in Bali offer the chance to gain practical experience in a relevant environment, while also enjoying one of the world’s premier tourist destinations.
This is an internship that is designed to suit you. There is a broad portfolio of placements available on a Finance and Trade internship in Bali, offering scope for you to be ideally matched to a unique opportunity that suits your interests, motivations and skills.
Your specific internship role will vary; however, common placements within this field can include:
- Learning about the legal and commercial requirements of business in Indonesia
- Analyzing and interpreting financial information
- Learning about financial reporting, sales and trade, auditing and control
Your internship will be customized to your preferences and goals so it’s unique to you. Interns are matched to engaging placements, where experienced supervisors are prepared to provide guidance, as well as meaningful tasks and objectives.
This internship is conducted in English.
Finance and Trade interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Utilizing statistical data and other available information to estimate financial impacts
- Using advanced statistics and modeling software to forecast the cost and probability of events
- Revenue management
- Reading and interpreting financial information, business parameters and proposals
- Accounting and auditing activities
- Making investment proposals
- Proposing finance or enterprise risk management strategies
Professional development opportunities:
- Gain numerical and quantitative skills
- Problem-solving and analytical experience
- Knowledge of international business issues
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Placements within a range of finance and trade-based organizations
- Customized internships to suit your interests and skills
- Experience the stunning island of Bali in your free time
Types of host organizations:
- Accounting firms
- Social enterprises
- Investment companies
- Financial consultants
- Any kind of organization with a finance department
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due no less than 60 days before your internship start date.
Program Fee (USD)
|8 weeks||$2,139Equivalent to $38/day|
|9 weeks||$2,474Equivalent to $39/day|
|10 weeks||$2,724Equivalent to $38/day|
|11 weeks||$2,749Equivalent to $35/day|
|12 weeks||$2,774Equivalent to $33/day|
|14 weeks||$3,359Equivalent to $34/day|
|16 weeks||$3,409Equivalent to $30/day|
|18 weeks||$3,994Equivalent to $31/day|
|20 weeks||$4,044Equivalent to $28/day|
|24 weeks||$4,679Equivalent to $27/day|
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship
- In-country guidance for social and tourist activities
- Sourcing and securing your internship placement
- Personalization of your internship plan
- Coaching from your supervisor
- Documented portfolio of your experiential learnings
- International reference letter
- Certificate of Internship Completion
- Visa (if required), flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check
- Transfer back to the airport at the end of your internship program
- Optional extras, such as language lessons
- Souvenirs and leisure activities during your free time
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as drinks, snacks, laundry, public transportation, and any meals not included in your Program Fee
- A deposit of $449 USD is required to secure your internship
- It is important to note that internships in Bali do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.
- Balance of your Program Fee is due 60 days before your internship start date.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges.
- Terms and Conditions apply.