Information Technology internships in Prague offer a broad range of placements, from working with dynamic modern start-up companies, to developing skills and experience within larger, international firms. For students and young professionals looking to sharpen abilities in the real-world, this internship field offers the opportunity to gain insight into programming, testing, UX, and other essential aspects of the field.
IT internships in Prague may include tasks that involve (but are not necessarily limited to) computer programming, software development, network infrastructure, cloud platforms, testing, UX design, and more. All interns seeking placement within this field must be prepared to submit a portfolio or resume, showcasing their specific areas of experience and abilities related to these kind of tasks.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Prague do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and drinks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$300 per month to be sufficient.