Learn on the job skills on customized IT internships, with placements ranging from dynamic modern start-ups, to large international firms. Internships are designed with your goals in mind, helping you to gain highly relevant skills in programming, testing, UX, and other IT sectors that interest you!
This is an in-country internship, with accommodation included.
As an aspiring IT professional, your ability to secure an exciting job often depends on your experience and skills. This IT internship can give you that vital hands-on experience, enabling you to learn valuable skills that will make your resume stand out from the crowd.
IT internships in Prague are personalized for each intern, so we will use your preferences and goals to customize your internship so it’s unique to you. Interns are matched to engaging placements, where experienced supervisors provide guidance, as well as meaningful tasks and objectives.
Internships are available in companies of all sizes, with opportunities in a range of industries. The role of interns varies greatly depending on the nature of your specific placement, along with other factors such as your chosen duration, existing skills and experience. Interns can gain practical, real world experience developing and implementing IT solutions in programming, testing, UX, software development, network infrastructure, cloud platforms, and other essential aspects within the field.
Regardless of your exact role, you’ll be able to test your theoretical knowledge in practice, gain experience from a real professional environment and learn from their methods, procedures and company philosophy. You’ll learn how to use the latest software and tools to optimize solutions and gain valuable experience with modern systems.
All interns are required to submit a portfolio or resume, showcasing your previous work, experience and specialty within IT.
In your spare time, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful and historical city of Prague, as well as travel in the Czech Republic and wider Europe. Prague has an iconic city center with stunning architecture and a thriving cultural scene. Interns have plenty of spare time to enjoy the city’s many attractions and natural beauty.
This internship is conducted in English.
IT interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Frontend software development
- Website development
- Backend software development
- UX/UI design
- Testing and implementing new solutions
- Technical troubleshooting and delivering fixes
- Contributing to ongoing IT projects
Professional development opportunities:
- Learn how to use the latest software and tools in the real world
- Gain experience delivering IT solutions to support specific business objectives and strategies
- Develop coding skills
- Learn project management skills
- Gain understanding in proper IT testing procedures
- Gain experience in website and UX design
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Gain practical skills in a specific area of IT that appeals to you
- Learn about up-to-date systems and solutions from experienced local professionals
- Spend your spare time in Prague, one of Europe’s top tourist cities
Types of host organizations:
- Large corporations
- Private companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due no less than 60 days before your internship start date.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
|4 weeks||4 weeks||$1,759|
|5 weeks||5 weeks||$1,864|
|6 weeks||6 weeks||$1,969|
|7 weeks||7 weeks||$2,074|
|8 weeks||8 weeks||$2,179|
|9 weeks||9 weeks||$2,284|
|10 weeks||10 weeks||$2,389|
|11 weeks||11 weeks||$2,494|
|12 weeks||12 weeks||$2,599|
It is important to note that internships in Prague do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.