Tourism and Hospitality internship placements in Cape Town are perfect for interns with a background, interest, or academic qualifications related to online marketing, accounting, sales, management, organization, communication and excellent customer service. The industry requires friendly, proactive people who are keen to hone their skills in an industry which offers unique opportunities worldwide. Interns have the scope to become involved in all facets of organizations which work to host and care of travelers (both domestic and international). Note that all interns can expect to be matched to a placement, according to an analysis of their skills, experience, educational background, and duration of stay.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons (optional)
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and public transportation. Interns generally find US$120 per week to be sufficient.