Remote Finance internships out of Spain offer a broad scope of rewarding placements in companies of all sizes, in different fields including professional sport, venture capital, consultancy, accountancy. Interns are placed in the financial departments of companies and collaborate on daily tasks, which are often based around investment analysis.
This is a remote internship conducted in English that you can undertake from home. Click here to view the in-country version of this internship if you would prefer to intern abroad.
As an aspiring finance professional, your ability to secure an exciting job will depend on your financial experience. This finance internship can give you that hands-on experience and boost your resume, without having to leave home!
This is an internship that is designed to suit you. There is a broad portfolio of placements available on this remote finance internship in Spain, offering scope for you to be ideally matched to a unique opportunity that suits your interests, motivations and skills. As your internship is customized to suit you, the nature of your work can vary greatly. Possible internship activities can include:
- Identifying and analyzing financial investment opportunities
- Conducting market or competitor research
- Assessing the performance of past or current investments
- Attending virtual business events and conferences
- Planning and implementing projects, while managing budgets
Interns looking to gain experience in a specific aspect of finance should include these preferences in your application. Requests will be accommodated wherever possible, but are not guaranteed.
As a virtual Finance intern, you’ll be in regular contact with your supervisor to receive new tasks, feedback and updates on your work. You’ll attend online meetings and be proactive in seeking solutions and completing work by agreed deadlines.
This internship is conducted in English. However, interns with Spanish speaking skills are welcome to use these to their advantage and develop their ability.
Finance interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Analyzing investments and finding new opportunities
- Conducting market research
- Planning projects and managing budgets
Professional development opportunities:
- Attend virtual events and conferences
- Use analytical techniques to study real life new and existing investment performance
- Experience the regular tasks of a finance professional
- Run finances for business projects, ensuring budgets are adhered to
- Learn about businesses revenue sources and economic control measures
- Practice and hone Spanish language skills
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Spain.
- Conducting remote finance operations suited to your own skills and interests for real life companies in Spain
- Provide research, insight and analysis of different financial variables
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- A professional soccer/football club
- Venture capital companies
- Accountancy firms
- Start-up businesses
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
Program Fee (USD)
|100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time)||$948|
|250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time)||$1,348|
|350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time)||$1,648|
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship
- Sourcing and securing your internship placement
- Personalization of your internship plan
- Orientation and coaching with your supervisor
- Documented portfolio of your experiential learnings
- International reference letter
- Certificate of Internship Completion
- A deposit of $449 USD is required to secure your internship
- Balance of your Program Fee is due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges.
- International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of $75 USD.
- Terms and Conditions apply.