Finance & Business Consulting
Gain practical work experience on this virtual internship in finance and business consulting, working with real clients in Tanzania. This remote internship in finance and business consulting offers real-life experience in preparing investment assessments, developing strategic business plans, and providing management consulting for local businesses in Tanzania. This is as close as you can get to working in the business and finance industries as an intern.
- Being part of a professional team working on relevant investment and business consulting project
- Learning how to provide consultation services
- Understanding key financial mechanisms and business strategy principles in the East African market
- Learn how to provide capacity building services
- Gain practical career experience from home without having to travel
Type of host organizations:
- Finance companies
- Business consultants
Gain practical work experience on this virtual finance and business consulting internship, working with real businesses in Tanzania.
This is a remote internship you can conduct from home. Click here to view our Finance internships that you can do in-country, if you’d prefer to travel and intern abroad.
This remote internship in finance and business consulting offers hands-on experience in preparing investment assessments, developing strategic business plans, and providing management consulting reports for local businesses in Tanzania, many of which are international agri-businesses and pharmaceutical companies.
Online finance and business interns are placed with local companies, and interns are mentored by an experienced supervisor. This is as close as you can get to working in the business and finance industries as an intern.
Tanzania has a strong local economy, with a wide variety of market opportunities offering valuable resume-building experiences for interns, along with insight into international approaches and East African culture.
Remote internships in Tanzania are conducted in English.
Finance & Business Consulting interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
Helping to manage investment projects from inception to completion, including business setup and writing business plans/proposals
Performing investment valuation analysis and advising clients on investments
Completing environmental impact assessments and feasibility studies for new investment projects and businesses
Providing consultation services
Analyzing financial statements, sales reports and other key performance indicators
Preparing account reports
Developing branding and promotion strategies in a competitive market
Professional development opportunities:
Learn about business innovation, creativity and coping up with the new technologies and changing environment
Provide business and investment consultation services
Understand the challenges of international business and finance companies in East Africa
Understand financial key performance indicators
Experience Environmental Impact Assessments
Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence
”I knew that I had to do an internship in order for me to graduate on time. I applied to more than 30 companies for internships and then began to receive rejection emails. I was so worried because I really wanted to graduate on time, so I started doing research and found Intern Abroad HQ. I made the decision to use them and that was the best decision I ever made - my internship experience with Intern Abroad HQ was great!”
Read reviews from our Tanzania InternsRead more reviews
Academic credit available for all internships
Gain course credit from your college or university and meet your academic requirements when completing an internship abroad or remote internship program with Intern Abroad HQ.Learn about course credit
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
Program Fee (USD)
|100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time)||$948|
|250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time)||$1,348|
|350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time)||$1,648|
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship
- Sourcing and securing your internship placement
- Personalization of your internship plan
- Orientation and coaching with your supervisor
- Documented portfolio of your experiential learnings
- Academic credit facilitation
- International reference letter
- Certificate of Internship Completion
- A deposit of $449 USD is required to secure your internship
- Balance of your Program Fee is due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges.
- International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of $75 USD.
- Terms and Conditions apply.