Social Media & Digital Marketing interns assist an international education consortium with the promotion of engaging content to students, academics and other industry stakeholders, keeping them informed of exciting new research projects, opportunities and events. Internships may involve social media content creation, graphic design, newsletter communication and SEO development.
This is a remote internship you can conduct from home.
Interns who join this remote internship in social media and digital marketing gain insight into the dynamic needs of diverse business sectors, and gain hands-on experience learning how to deliver engaging content for specific audiences through digital channels.
Remote interns are hosted by the International Hellenic University, which is part of a large European education consortium. This collaboration brings together the work and ideas of academic and industry professionals alike.
As an intern, you’ll assist local staff virtually to communicate important academic, administrative, logistical and other information to students, academics and other stakeholders at the university and beyond. You’ll have the opportunity to create content for websites and social media, learn the different requirements of each platform, and design engaging content for the interests of specific audiences. Such content can include digital and print materials, such as email newsletters, posts, blogs, designs, brochures, photos and more.
The virtual internship role is guided by highly qualified supervisors, who primarily specialize in the development of academic content. You will gain insight into how diverse business entities share knowledge and collaborate internationally. Remote interns receive regular guidance from your supervisor, helping to provide feedback on your tasks and provide updates on projects and priorities.
If you’re looking for a marketing internship that will give you expert academic supervision, real-world experience, and cross-cultural communication across diverse digital platforms, then this role is perfect for you!
This internship is conducted in English.
Social Media & Digital Marketing interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Creating original marketing materials, such as email newsletters and social media posts
- Developing graphic content (e.g. brochures, logos, photo editing, video editing, etc).
- Conducting market research to identify networking and content opportunities
- Developing and implementing marketing and outreach strategies to broaden networks
Professional development opportunities:
- Develop real-world experience in content creation, digital marketing and social media outreach
- Participate in global networking activities to enhance your intercultural communication skills
- Gain immersion within diverse industries to learn more about different fields of business and academia
- Build understanding in how to engage with specific audiences online
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Greece.
- Gain highly sought after skills in social media and digital marketing
- Develop your understanding of engaging content for different digital platforms
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- Technical Consulting Companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|