Collaborate with innovative, modern businesses in Valencia on customized virtual internships in Marketing & Communications that suit your own skills and interests. Gain experience in developing impactful marketing content, social media campaigns, online advertising and creative design projects across a range of industries, all while interning from home!
This is a remote internship you can undertake from home. Click here to view the in-country version of this internship if you would prefer to intern abroad in Spain.
If you’re looking to gain specific experience or skills in marketing & communications, look no further than a remote marketing internship out of Spain! These internships are customized to suit you, meaning each one is unique to your skills and goals. The scope of these internships is very broad, allowing you to gain highly relevant career experience by collaborating with local professionals who are working in your field of interest.
Valencia is Spain’s most entrepreneurial city and internship placements are available with exciting businesses and organizations in the private, NGO, tech, and startup sectors.
As a remote intern, you’ll be in regular contact with your supervisor and fellow team members via email and video conferences, contributing to marketing and communications projects that promote brands and businesses both within Spain and internationally.
Click here to check out the intern abroad equivalent of this internship program.
This internship is conducted in English.
Marketing & Communications interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Creating and contributing to local and global marketing and communications campaigns
- Publishing content for social media, websites, and business platforms
- Collaborating on digital marketing strategies and delivery
- Graphic design and programming
- Conducting market research and identifying new opportunities
Professional development opportunities:
- Improve your research and analysis skills and your ability to apply these to real world business objectives
- Gain hands-on experience on real life marketing campaigns
- Project management, multi-tasking and delivering projects to deadlines
- Form a global network that can to boost your opportunities and future profile
- Create engaging and original content for website and social media users
- Edit and produce original videos and photos
- Contribute to marketing campaigns that support business strategies
- Learn to develop marketing and communications plans
- Pitch stories to media organizations
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Spain.
- Gaining global experience in your field, collaborating with leading marketing professionals in Spain
- Support the business growth and objectives of innovative companies in Valencia
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- Communication agencies
- Marketing and publicity agencies
- Marketing and communication departments in companies from different sectors
- Tourism and events businesses
- Sports related businesses
- Tech companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|