Marketing & Communications
Collaborate with innovative, modern businesses in Valencia on customized virtual internships in Marketing & Communications that suit your own skills and interests. Gain experience in developing impactful marketing content, social media campaigns, online advertising, and creative design projects across a range of industries, all while interning from home!
- Gaining global experience in your field, collaborating with leading marketing professionals in Spain
- Support the business growth and objectives of innovative companies in Valencia
- Gain international experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Type of host organizations:
- Communication agencies
- Marketing and publicity agencies
- Marketing and communication departments in companies from different sectors
- Tourism and events businesses
- Sports related businesses
- Tech companies
Collaborate with innovative, modern businesses in Valencia on customized virtual internships in Marketing & Communications that suit your own skills and interests. Gain experience in developing impactful marketing content, social media campaigns, online advertising and creative design projects across a range of industries, all while interning from home!
This is a remote internship you can undertake from home. Click here to view in-country Sales & Marketing internships, if you would prefer to intern abroad.
If you’re looking to gain specific experience or skills in marketing & communications, look no further than a remote marketing internship out of Spain! These internships are customized to suit you, meaning each one is unique to your skills and goals. The scope of these internships is very broad, allowing you to gain highly relevant career experience by collaborating with local professionals who are working in your field of interest.
Valencia is Spain’s most entrepreneurial city and internship placements are available with exciting businesses and organizations in the private, NGO, tech, and startup sectors.
As a remote intern, you’ll be in regular contact with your supervisor and fellow team members via email and video conferences, contributing to marketing and communications projects that promote brands and businesses both within Spain and internationally.
Click here to check out the intern abroad equivalent of this internship program.
Marketing & Communications interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
Creating and contributing to local and global marketing and communications campaigns
Publishing content for social media, websites, and business platforms
Collaborating on digital marketing strategies and delivery
Graphic design and programming
Conducting market research and identifying new opportunities
Professional development opportunities:
Improve your research and analysis skills and your ability to apply these to real world business objectives
Gain hands-on experience on real life marketing campaigns
Project management, multi-tasking and delivering projects to deadlines
Form a global network that can to boost your opportunities and future profile
Create engaging and original content for website and social media users
Edit and produce original videos and photos
Contribute to marketing campaigns that support business strategies
Learn to develop marketing and communications plans
Pitch stories to media organizations
Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
”My internship experience has been engaging. I thought there would be problems communicating, but everyone I worked with was clear and well spoken. The quality of my work and how I went about completing my projects was entirely up to me. I had a high degree of freedom when it came to the quality of my work.”
Read reviews from our Spain InternsRead more reviews
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
Program Fee (USD)
|100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time)||$948|
|250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time)||$1,348|
|350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time)||$1,648|
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship
- Sourcing and securing your internship placement
- Personalization of your internship plan
- Orientation and coaching with your supervisor
- Documented portfolio of your experiential learnings
- Academic credit facilitation
- International reference letter
- Certificate of Internship Completion
- A deposit of $449 USD is required to secure your internship
- Balance of your Program Fee is due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges.
- International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of $75 USD.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Get inspired with these related intern success stories & guidesRead more inspiring stories
Other internships you may be interested in
Marketing out of Czech Republic
Social Media & Digital Marketing out of Greece
Marketing for NGOs out of Guatemala
Digital Marketing & SEO out of Ireland
Communications & Digital Marketing out of Italy
Business Marketing out of Jamaica
Marketing & Communications out of Japan
Journalism & Media out of Morocco
Marketing & Communications out of USA