Physical Therapy internships in Cape Town offer opportunities at placements such as fitness centers, rehabilitation centers, and special needs schools. It is important to expect that interns will primarily work alongside and shadow local professionals and will not be directly responsible for any patient care. The expected hours of assistance from interns are typically 9 a.m. till 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Due to the broad scope of the Physiotherapy program, interns will be matched with an appropriate placement according to an analysis of their skills, experience, educational background, and duration of stay. The specific details of the assigned placement will be provided prior to the program start date. We encourage applicants to submit a comprehensive application and state any placement/activity preferences when applying.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons (optional)
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and public transportation. Interns generally find US$120 per week to be sufficient.