Hospitality Internships Abroad
Combining travel with a goal-orientated internship abroad is the perfect way to see the world, boost your resume, and gain relevant experience. Tourism and Hospitality Internships Abroad allow you to put your relevant study and experience into a real world setting. Internships revlolve around marketing & sales, relationship building and dealing directly with clients.
Where Can I Take A Hospitality Internship Abroad?
- Guatemala - Hospitality & Tourism
- Ireland - Tourism Operations (2 Week Experience)
- Ireland - Irish Hospitality
- Peru - Tourism & Hospitality
- Peru - Eco-Tourism
- South Africa - Tourism & Hospitality
- Zanzibar - Cultural Arts internships in Zanzibar
- Zanzibar - Tourism & Hospitality internships in Zanzibar
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each Hospitality Internship destination offers its own unique placement work with your desired tourism field.
Who Can Take A Hospitality Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a university student ideal fields of study include:
- Tourism Management
- Hospitality Management
- Media / Communications
- Business Management / Administration
- International Development / Relations
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Human Resources
When Can I Take An Internship?
Internships are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether it is a Summer internship abroad or you’re inbetween opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can plan an internship to suit.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the destination you select, the type of hospitality work varies with each internship. Our 2-week Tourism Operations experience in Ireland is a fantastic option for any schedule and budget and includes a significant component of included travel, around some of Dublin’s top attractions. If you want to get your teeth stuck into a longer-term internship, Tourism & Hospitality placements in Guatemala, Cusco, Peru and Cape Town, South Africa are also available year-round. For something different, specialize in sustainable development via the Peru Eco-Tourism internship, or focus on Hospitality in Ireland.
What Costs Are Involved?
Intern Abroad HQ offers the most affordable internship abroad fees. These are broken down into two seperate payments, the registration fee which is US$299 and covers the following:
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Personal impact assessment
- Flight and travel insurance deals
Then there is the program fee, which is based upon the destination you intern in and the duration. For tourism internships, Peru offers the lowest program fee of US$545 for 2 weeks and includes:
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
- Accommodation & meals
Check out our full breakdown on fees.
Feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions regarding our hospitality internships abroad.