Marketing and Communications internships in Peru have two primary focuses - to enhance organization visibility and the positive user experience of its clients. Boosting customer experience and standing out from the crowd is important in a bustling tourism destination as infamous as Cusco.
Marketing and Communications interns are able to utilize their skills to help companies and organizations, large and small, to reach new clients. Internship opportunities within this field are available within travel and tourism agencies, hostels, hotels, and NGOs.
Interns can expect to be tasked with creating marketing content such as blogs and social media posts, publishing marketing materials, analyzing and improving communication networks.
|“I did an internship through Intern Abroad HQ in Cusco, Peru for a semester study abroad through my university. It was one of the best things I have ever done in my life! Intern Abroad HQ did a great job at organizing everything pre-departure as well as checking up on the group of us throughout our time in Peru. The staff at my placement were amazing and super helpful with anything and everything. I was lucky enough to be able to work with the director of an English department. I assisted him with teaching classes, marketing, program development, and program outreach. Within the first week, the staff already felt like my family away from home. My host family was absolutely incredible. They were the kindest, self-less, and most inspiring people I have met. If you are an adventurer, Cusco is calling your name. There are so many cool places to explore - I promise you won’t have enough time to see it all. Now quit reading this review and go apply for an internship with Intern Abroad HQ. I promise you will have an experience of a lifetime!” - Alex Curtis, USA|
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
Please note: The medical internship programs (Physician’s Assistant, Dentistry, Midwifery, Psychology and Physiotherapy) have an extra surcharge of US$15 per week, for extra supervision, materials and logistics involved. This amount will be included in the Program Fee quoted to you when you apply.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as drinks, snacks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$50 per week to be sufficient.