Architecture Remote Internships
Launch your global career in architecture with a specialized remote internship with Intern Abroad HQ. Our affordable online internships are designed for students, graduates and young professionals seeking international career experience within an architecture firm or construction and planning company.
Whether you’re interested in gaining real world project management experience, preparing reports or drawings for clients, we’ll connect you with a virtual internship that’s tailored to match your unique career aspirations and areas of interest.
- Program Fees from US$948 for 100 hours
- Includes sourcing and securing your placement, dedicated support, online orientation and coaching
- Come away with a portfolio of your experiential learnings and an international reference letter
- Intern remotely with host organizations in Italy, Spain, or Tanzania
- Apply now and get started within two weeks
Our Affordable Remote Internship Fees
Our affordable Program Fees cover all our services to secure your internship position. This includes arrangement of your remote placement, our Experiential Learning Curriculum, and our support to you before, during, and after your remote internship to ensure it delivers maximum value for you.
- 100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time): US$948
- 250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time): US$1,348
- 350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time): US$1,648
A deposit payment of US$449 is required to secure your internship. Payment of the balance of your Program Fee fee is required within 7 days of being assigned a remote internship placement. Please note internships with Intern Abroad HQ are unpaid.
Get inspired with these related intern success stories & guidesRead more inspiring stories
Explore more Intern Abroad HQ remote internships
Accounting & Finance
Business Administration & Start Ups
Computer Science & Information Technology
Education & Youth Development
Environmental & Marine Sciences
Law & Human Rights Support
Marketing & Communications
Psychology & Social Work