Gain professional experience through these virtual business administration internships with local organizations in Prague. Working remotely, you’ll assist with managing the administration and operations of a real-life company and support the management of various projects. Learn from experienced professionals and gain valuable career-boosting skills.
- Get hands-on administration experience with a real-life company
- Contribute to launching and running of various projects
- Deepen your professional and interpersonal skills through teamwork and customer service
- Gain international experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Type of host organizations:
- Private businesses
- Marketing agencies
- Travel agencies
- International companies
Gain professional experience through these virtual business administration internships with local organizations in Prague. Interning remotely, you’ll assist with managing the administration and operations of a real-life company and support the management of various projects. Learn from experienced professionals and gain valuable career-boosting skills.
This is a remote internship you can undertake virtually from home. Click here to view the in-country version of this internship if you would prefer to intern abroad in Prague.
This Business Administration internship enables you to intern remotely with a business based out of Prague. You’ll gain practical experience assisting diverse companies and organizations, developing essential administrative skills and honing your communications skills through your virtual collaboration. Prague is the Czech Republic’s main commercial city and internships are available in companies that range in size from startups to international corporations, operating across a wide range of dynamic industries.
Interns assist local administrators and receptionists in general duties, as well engaging with specific departments such as marketing, communications, or customer service. This range of internship activities offers a perfect chance to experience modern professional work environments, understand how companies operate, and gain insight into the logistical workload that goes into implementing policies, processes and company cultures.
Your remote internship role will be wide-ranging, based on the needs of the local company. You’ll be surprised by how useful a remote intern can be in administrative matters - interns get a genuine and realistic experience that sets you up for a rewarding and flexible career in business administration.
Due to the broad scope of this internship field, each internship is customized to suit your own skills, experience, and professional interests. Examples of internship activities may include:
- Assisting with email and phone communications
- Supporting the sales / customer service teams with lead generation
- Research, data entry, data analysis and reporting
- Helping with basic finance duties
- Booking travel arrangements or helping with other duties related to corporate personal assistance
- Arranging logistics for upcoming events and business meetings
- Writing and editing documents
This internship is suited to a responsible and motivated intern with relevant study or professional experience. Interns can request to be placed in a company in a specific industry, though this will be subject to availability.
As a remote intern, you’ll be in regular contact with your supervisor through email and online meetings, where you’ll receive meaningful guidance and feedback. You’ll be guided by your supervisor and help them to manage their daily workloads.
The internship is conducted in English.
Business Administration interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
Email and phone communications
Company outreach to clients or prospective clients
Research, data entry, data analysis and reporting
Basic finance duties
Event and travel planning
Writing and editing documents
Professional development opportunities:
Learn how to multitask and juggle administrative responsibilities
Gain experience liaising with staff members and external partners on behalf of a company
Develop your communication skills helping with business administration from a distance
Understand financial administration requirements
Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
Read reviews from our Czech Republic Interns
”One thing is clear - my internship has been so exciting and positive for me! It has helped me grow on a personal and a professional level. My supervisor was very nice and keen to help me with everything I needed support with.”
Read reviews from our Czech Republic Interns
Academic credit available for all internships
Gain course credit from your college or university and meet your academic requirements when completing an internship abroad or remote internship program with Intern Abroad HQ.Learn about course credit
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$499 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$499 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
Program Fee (USD)
|100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time)||$1,099|
|250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time)||$1,499|
|350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time)||$1,799|
- Dedicated support before, during, and after your internship
- Sourcing and securing your internship placement
- Personalization of your internship plan
- Orientation and coaching with your supervisor
- Documented portfolio of your experiential learnings
- Academic credit facilitation
- International reference letter
- Certificate of Internship Completion
- A deposit of $499 USD is required to secure your internship
- Balance of your Program Fee is due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges.
- International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of $75 USD.
- Terms and Conditions apply.