Business & Commerce internships in Prague offer customized placements to suit your skills and interests. Gain hands-on experience in industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, hospitality, and more. Interns can work in a range of different departments, including customer service, supply chains, finance, and management.
This is an in-country internship with accommodation included. Click here to view the remote version of this internship you can undertake from home.
Prague is the largest city in the Czech Republic and the home of most of its business activities. Business and commerce internships offer the chance to test your theoretical knowledge in practice, gain hands-on experience within a real professional environment and learn from your host organization’s methods, procedures and company philosophy. If you’re looking to gain business or commercial experience in a specific environment, role or industry, and want to experience why the Czech Republic has become a must-see destination for travelers, then this is a great internship for you.
These Business and Commerce internships are highly personalized, and your preferences and goals will be used to customize the internship to give you a unique learning experience. Interns are matched to engaging placements, where experienced supervisors are prepared to provide guidance, as well as offer meaningful tasks and objectives.
Interns can be placed in industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, hospitality, and more, assisting in customer service, working with suppliers, finance, or management. Placements are allocated based on your strengths and interests, so interns are encouraged to include a detailed application.
Examples of internship activities include:
- Financial administration
- Liaising with clients as a sales representative
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Presentation of goods
- Supply order management
- Communications and customer support
- Company outreach to prospective clients
- Contributing to general office duties and management
- Assisting with business projects
- Representing the company at business events
- Translations for business purposes
Prague is a hugely popular city for travelers, with an iconic city center that is home to stunning architecture and a thriving social scene. Interns have plenty of spare time to enjoy the city’s attractions and natural beauty.
This internship is conducted in English.
Business & Commerce interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Business finance
- Conducting market research
- Stock monitoring and ordering
- Customer support and client relationship management
- Business administration
Professional development opportunities:
- Hands-on business and commerce experience in real life business situations
- Understand the professional requirements of being a business representative
- Build your network of contacts in a relevant industry or department
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- Monday to Friday, 6-8 hours a day, usually starting from 9 am.
- Gain practical knowledge in a relevant business environment, working in a customized role that suits your interests
- Contribute to launching or running of various business initiatives and projects
- Experience the tourist attractions and lifestyle in the popular city of Prague
Types of host organizations:
- Private businesses
- Marketing agencies
- International companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due no less than 60 days before your internship start date.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Prague do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.