Business and Commerce internships in Prague offer a diverse range of placements across industries such as manufacturing, retail, tourism, hospitality, and more. Interns can expect various types of activities across different departments, be it related to customer service, working with suppliers, finance, and management.
Due to the broad scope of this internship field, a customized approach is taken toward matching each intern to their best placement opportunity. Examples of internship activities may include (but may not be limited to):
- Financial administration
- Data entry
- Sales and market research
- Presentation of goods
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Prague do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and drinks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$300 per month to be sufficient.