Sales & Marketing interns contribute to Bali’s two biggest industries - food production, tourism and hospitality. With a wide range of customized placements available, interns help local companies to stand out from their competitors with fun, unique and attractive campaigns and sales strategies.
This is an in-country internship, with accommodation provided.
Internships are available in a wide range of placements, including hotels, restaurants and tourism companies, as well as with producers of foods such as chocolate, gelato, spreads made from tropical fruits, dairy products or teas. Internships in other industries may be available on request. Interns are able to assist in a wide range of roles, based on the needs of your placement and your own skills.
There is a lot of opportunity for creative, social and business-minded interns to bring ideas to the table and assist with sales and marketing strategies, to enhance company performance. Interns can contribute to brand optimization and strategy, event management, marketing campaigns, customer experience, product packaging, social media exposure, and the research of new market opportunities to increase sales and promote brand awareness.
We encourage interns to submit a comprehensive application and state any placement/activity preferences when applying, as internship placements are allocated based on what best suits your skills and interests. The specific details of your placement will be provided when you’ve confirmed your participation.
This internship is conducted in English.
Sales & Marketing interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Market research
- Event management
- Customer experience
- Product packaging
- Social media marketing
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Brand awareness campaigns
Professional development opportunities:
- Develop your own creative marketing or sales campaigns and techniques
- Understand marketing opportunities in Bali
- Gain experience marketing and selling in tourism, hospitality or food products
- Improve your communication skills
- Assist with strategic thinking and planning
- Work within set budgets and timelines
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Gain customized marketing and sales experience in areas that match your interests
- Make a tangible difference to local Bali businesses
- Experience the stunning island of Bali in your free time
Types of host organizations:
- Food producers
- Tourism companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due no less than 60 days before your internship start date.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Bali do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.