Business Administration internships in Auckland can encompass areas of focus such as business management, finance, retail, and human resources. Placements in New Zealand are commonly multicultural and multinational, enabling interns to gain diverse workplace experience which boosts both cultural intelligence and practical knowhow.
Auckland Interns should come prepared to work adaptively within a team. Depending on your internship placement and area of focus, the Auckland international internship program can include (but may not be limited to):
- Business Quantitative Methods
- International Business Law
- Management Accounting and Analysis
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Cross-Cultural Behaviour and Negotiation
- Economic Decision-Making
- Business Strategy and Change Management
- Project Management
- Managing Information and Technology
- Quality Management
- International Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Events Operations Management
- Product Development and Brand Management
- Operations Management and Entrepreneurship/New Ventures
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Auckland do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently. Kitchen facilities are provided in all accommodation for independent meal preparation. A NZ$700 accommodation security deposit must be paid in-country but this is fully refundable, subject to inspection of the accommodation upon departure and confirmation that there have been no damages.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program (approx. US$15 - US$50 via bus or taxi)
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and public transportation. Interns generally find US$130 per week to be sufficient.