Business & Commerce remote internships out of Prague offer customized placements to match your interests. Learn from experienced local professionals and assist with customer service, supply chains, finance, management and more, in a wide range of exciting industries.
This is a remote internship conducted in English that you can undertake from home. Click here to view the in-country version of this internship if you would prefer to intern abroad.
Prague is the largest city in the Czech Republic and the home of most of its business activities. Virtual internships in Business & Commerce are perfect for interns wanting to put your knowledge into practice by helping to develop and implement business strategies in innovative local companies in Prague. These Business & Commerce internships are highly personalized, and your preferences and goals will be used to design your own unique and engaging internship placement.
Internships are available in a range of industries including manufacturing, retail, tourism, hospitality, and more. You’re able to assist in areas including customer service, working with suppliers, finance, or management. It’s important for interns to submit a detailed application to ensure your internship is well matched to your skills and interests.
Examples of internship activities include:
- Assisting with financial reporting and administration
- Liaising with clients as a sales representative
- Identifying growth opportunities and assisting with business development
- Supply order management
- Communications and customer support
- Contributing to ongoing business projects
- Translations for business purposes
As a remote intern, you’ll be in regular contact with your supervisor through email and online meetings, where you’ll receive meaningful guidance and feedback.
This internship is conducted in English.
Business & Commerce interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Business finance
- Conducting market research
- Stock monitoring and ordering
- Customer support and client relationship management
- Business administration
Professional development opportunities:
- Hands-on business and commerce experience with exciting businesses in Prague
- Understand the professional requirements of being a business representative
- Build your network of contacts in a relevant industry or department
- Understand cultural differences in ongoing business relationships in Prague
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Prague.
- Gain practical knowledge in a relevant business environment, working in a customized role that suits your interests
- Contribute to launching or running of various business initiatives and projects
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- Private businesses
- Marketing agencies
- International companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
|100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time)||100 hour options||$948|
|250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time)||250 hour options||$1,348|
|350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time)||350 hour options||$1,648|