Customized Business Development internships are available in a range of industries that match your interests, including commerce, health, real estate, sports, tech and tourism. Remote interns help SMEs to develop and implement growth strategies, identifying new market opportunities and delivering streamlined business processes.
This is a remote internship conducted in English that you can undertake from home. Click here to view the in-country version of this internship if you would prefer to intern abroad.
Business Development remote internships allow interns to gain highly relevant experience growing a business in an industry relevant to you. Placements are possible in SMEs in a wide range of sectors, and are allocated based on your skills and interests. If there is a particular industry or sector that you’re interested in, please let us know, as this can be taken into consideration when your specific internship match is being made.
As a virtual intern, you’ll conduct market research both in Spain and internationally, identifying business opportunities, strategies and ways to improve internal processes for your placement company. Interns present findings, come up with ways to implement recommendations and help to deliver your strategies to help your company to maximize its growth.
Interns can contribute to online marketing campaigns and develop your company’s online presence. This includes creating website content such as blogs, photos or videos, managing social media accounts, developing specific campaigns or helping to deliver on digital marketing goals. You can also look for potential collaboration partners, forming a broad network of international contacts and fostering synergy within complementary businesses.
As an intern working remotely, you’ll utilize communication platforms and programs to work effectively with your overseas team. Interning remotely means you’ll develop key digital skills which are very important in today’s online market. You’ll have regular feedback sessions with your mentor to discuss work and outcomes.
This internship is conducted in English, or in Spanish by agreement with your internship supervisor. Online Spanish language lessons can be arranged in conjunction with your remote internship if you’d like to further develop your skills.
Business Development interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Delivering online marketing content and campaigns
- Researching new market and business opportunities
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Make improvements to customer service and outreach
Professional development opportunities:
- Develop research skills and learn how to identify new business opportunities
- Learn optimal industry standards, operational processes and internal systems
- Gain experience presenting research findings and reports
- Implement strategy recommendations to encourage growth and streamlined processes
- Develop knowledge of markets, administration methods, and different cultural working approaches
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Spain.
- Gain a hands-on understanding of the business landscape in an industry of interest to you
- Help to develop and deliver business growth strategies in a real life SME
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- Startup companies
- Real Estate copanies
- Sports industry
- Technology companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|