Valencia’s economy is largely service-oriented however it remains labeled as a “Gamma level Global City” due to its international influence in commerce, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science and the arts.
Internships in Spain related to Business Administration offer a broad scope of exciting placement opportunities for interns, within both the private and NGO sector.
The diverse opportunities are spread across a number of industries, such as commerce, health, real estate, sports, tech, tourism, start-up companies, and more.
Interns are placed with innovative companies and organizations and can expect to support various operational departments, while analysing processes and providing feedback.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
European students who wish to receive Erasmus funding for their internship in Spain are encouraged to apply and outline their specific requirements.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program.
- Language lessons.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as drinks, snacks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$120 per week to be sufficient.