Media and Communications internships in Bali offer exciting opportunities for creative interns with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for SEO, public relations, marketing strategies or multimedia. Customized internships offer placements in PR agencies, local businesses, non-profits or public service companies.
This is an in-country internship, with accommodation provided.
Bali is a hub for many start-up media, communications and tech companies. The surge in demand for digital media means interns can provide valuable assistance in production, marketing, media, public relations and a range of other related fields.
Due to the broad scope of this internship field, a customized approach is taken toward matching each intern to their best placement opportunity. There are a wide range of placements available, including in PR agencies, local businesses, non-profits or public service companies. You are able to request placement within your preferred industry - these requests cannot be guaranteed but are accommodated when possible.
Internship tasks and activities can vary, based on a combination of your own skills and interests, and the needs of your placement organization. Examples of internship activities may include:
- Writing and editing articles to engage audiences and drive website traffic
- Undertaking market and keyword research to stay on top of trends
- Social media management
- Assisting with PR, communications and advertising
- Developing marketing or communications strategies
- Organizing and managing events
- Graphic design, design, production and editing of video and/or media content
- Media liaison
- Storytelling and content creation
- Internal and external communications
Applicants should submit a comprehensive application, including your experience, skills and interests, in order to customize your placement to suit you best.
This internship is conducted in English.
Media and Communications interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Developing media or communications strategies
- Preparing press-releases
- Editing and copywriting
- Managing social media accounts
- Internal and external communications
- Producing unique and engaging content
- Digital marketing
- Graphic design
- Delivering and managing events
Professional development opportunities:
- Enhance your communication skills
- Gain experience liaising with media and other stakeholders
- Learn and develop SEO skills
- Use software and other relevant marketing tools
- Learn organizational skills as you juggle multiple demands
- Gain experience telling unique stories in aid of your placement company
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Highly customized internships in relevant areas of media and communications
- Genuine experience contributing to marketing and awareness of your placement company
- Experience the stunning island of Bali in your free time
Types of host organizations:
- PR agencies
- Public service
- Charities and non-profit organizations
- Private companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due no less than 60 days before your internship start date.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
|8 weeks||8 weeks||$2,139|
|9 weeks||9 weeks||$2,474|
|10 weeks||10 weeks||$2,724|
|11 weeks||11 weeks||$2,749|
|12 weeks||12 weeks||$2,774|
|14 weeks||14 weeks||$3,359|
|16 weeks||16 weeks||$3,409|
|18 weeks||18 weeks||$3,994|
|20 weeks||20 weeks||$4,044|
|24 weeks||24 weeks||$4,679|
It is important to note that internships in Bali do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.