Marketing internships in Prague offer placement opportunities within the marketing and communication departments of various companies and organizations. Activities tend to have a focus on social media, SEO, and digital communications, so a confident understanding of these mediums is required.
Due to the broad scope of this internship field, a customized approach is taken toward matching each intern to their best placement opportunity. Examples of internship activities may include (but may not be limited to):
- Social media editing and site upkeep
- Market and competitor research
- SEO best practice
- Data reporting
- Event planning
- Graphic design
- Creating new marketing campaigns
- International team collaboration
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
It is important to note that internships in Prague do not include meals and interns should budget to cover this Independently.
- To convert these prices to your local currency visit the XE currency converter.
- All Intern Abroad programs attract a Registration Fee of US$299 in addition to the Program Fee.
- All payments attract a 5% transaction fee to cover international banking fees and currency charges. International wire transfer payments attract a minimum fee of US$75.
- * Terms and Conditions do apply
What extra costs will I have?
- Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check.
- Souvenirs + tourism/leisure activities during free time.
- Personal spending money to cover basic expenses such as meals and drinks, laundry, and public transportation. Interns generally find US$300 per month to be sufficient.