Excellent internship opportunities in Ireland, for those interested in brand management, marketing strategy, digital marketing, distribution and sales. Sales & Marketing internship placements are customized to suit you, with opportunities to learn about consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research and more.
This is an in-country internship, with accommodation and meals provided.
The fields of sales and marketing are fast-moving, but the skills you’ll learn as an intern will help to fast-track your experience and set you up for a rewarding career.
As an intern, you can be placed with a wide range of businesses and organizations, in sales and marketing roles. Your specific placement and the nature of tasks you’ll be involved with will relate to your own skills, interests and areas of preference. Specific arrangements are made for you in advance, so that you can gain relevant experience in fields of interest, to build your resume and complement your studies.
Examples of internship activities may include (but may not be limited to):
- Assisting with client relationships
- Sales and market research
- Account management
- Developing marketing strategies for various brands
One example of a popular internship placement is with a leading distributor of beauty and pharmaceutical products, which distributes to some of the largest chains in Ireland. The company is small but has a large reach, as it is home to some of the most sought-after beauty brands in the UK and Ireland. On this particular placement, interns contribute to a variety of sales channels and retail outlets, including online beauty stores, pharmacies, supermarkets and beauty salons. Brands and products are marketed thoroughly, using a variety of digital and traditional marketing methods, and the host company also offers bespoke sales and marketing to their clients.
There is scope to become engaged with other types of host organizations for this placement. Other examples include media companies, radio stations, food distribution companies, property development/management companies, and more.
Internships are typically based in the picturesque coastal town of Bray, which is 20 minutes by train from the centre of Dublin.
In your spare time, you’ll be able to explore Dublin’s famous castles and parks, as well as stunning sea-side walks and cliffs all around Ireland. Irish hospitality is world-renowned, and the city is home to dozens of highly rated pubs and restaurants, and a vibrant social scene.
This internship is conducted in English.
Sales & Marketing interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Account management and client liaison
- Conducting sales and market research
Professional development opportunities:
- Develop hands-on experience in a range of Sales & Marketing strategies and techniques
- Gain experience managing customer and client relationships
- Build sales experience that satisfy both clients and placement companies
- Develop communication experience in a professional environment
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Develop practical understanding in a Sales & Marketing role that matches your skills and interests
- Learn and implement Sales & Marketing strategies and techniques in a real world environment
- Enjoy free time to explore Dublin
Types of host organizations:
- A leading beauty product distributor
- A radio station
- A property management and development company
- A food distribution company
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due no less than 60 days before your internship start date.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|