Develop practical marketing skills from home, contributing to innovative campaigns and strategies for companies based in Prague. Internships are personalized to your own interests, with placements in a wide range of industries, gaining hands-on experience in social media, SEO, and digital communications.
This is a remote internship conducted in English that you can undertake from home. Click here to view the in-country version of this internship if you would prefer to intern abroad.
If you’re looking to gain practical marketing experience without leaving your home, then this internship is perfect for you. These virtual marketing internships out of Prague offer placements in a wide range of industries, interning in a role that is customized to suit you.
Interns can gain experience in a range of private companies operating in industries including marketing, travel and international business. Internship activities can include:
- Researching new market opportunities
- Internal and external communications
- Contributing social media content
- Updating company websites
- Analyzing new business opportunities
- SEO analysis and optimization
- Event and fundraiser planning
- Graphic design
- Supporting ongoing marketing projects
Interns are encouraged to submit a detailed application outlining your skills, experience and areas of interest, so that we can design a unique internship experience for you that satisfies your personal goals.
As a remote intern, you’ll be in regular contact with your supervisor through email and online meetings, where you’ll receive meaningful guidance and feedback.
This internship is conducted in English.
Marketing interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Conducting market research and analyzing findings to find new opportunities
- Producing original website and social media content
- Copywriting and optimizing written content for search engine optimization
- Event planning and management
- Contributing to marketing campaigns
- Internal and external communications, including media outreach and PR
- Graphic design
Professional development opportunities:
- Learn how to drive social media engagement across different channels
- Understand and apply SEO techniques
- Gain contemporary knowledge in digital marketing and communications
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Prague.
- Gain practical experience in marketing and communications, working in a customized role that suits your interests
- Contribute to real life marketing and communications projects and campaigns
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- Private businesses
- Marketing agencies
- Travel agencies
- International companies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|