Intern in small IT agencies that provide tech support to a range of businesses in Italy. This internship offers broad experience in IT, in areas such as website and app development, cloud storage and APIs. Assist local IT professionals with project development and implementation, delivering solutions and building your IT expertise.
This is a remote internship you can conduct from home. Click here to view other remote Computer Science & IT internships that you can undertake from home.
Small IT agencies offer expertise in a wide range of tech solutions to other companies, which makes them fantastic for hosting interns looking to gain general experience in this field. Remote IT interns are placed in these agencies, and have the chance to learn about a variety of technologies, service requirements and IT specialties.
As an intern, you will contribute to new and ongoing projects to satisfy your host company’s business growth objectives. This can include delivering website or app solutions, cloud storage projects and API development. You’ll gain experience using a range of software and other development tools and techniques, based on the needs of each project.
Your specific internship role will be developed in coordination with your supervisor. You can expect activities to relate back to your placement’s projects at the time you’ll be interning. General tasks you can anticipate being involved with include:
- Backend and frontend development
- App development
- Reviewing technical documentation
- API documentation and design
- Designing storage solutions
- Privacy/security solutions
As a virtual intern, you’ll be in regular email contact with your supervisor. You’ll also participate in online meetings to discuss projects, progress and receive feedback and updates on your work.
This internship is conducted in English.
IT Agency Support interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- New and ongoing projects in a range of IT areas
- Website and app development
- Delivering cloud storage solutions
- Reviewing technical documents
Professional development opportunities:
- Build development and coding skills
- Develop creativity in delivering solutions that satisfy specific business goals
- Gain generalist skills across broad IT fields
- Develop cloud storage expertise
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- As a remote intern, you’ll have the flexibility to work to a schedule that suits both you and your supervisor. Your schedule will need to accommodate online meetings with your supervisor when it’s required, so there will be times where you’ll need to be available during office hours in Italy.
- Build your skills in a range of specialist IT areas
- Get a first hand insight into custom IT solutions for different businesses
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- IT agencies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|
|100 hours (3 weeks full time, or 5 weeks part time)||100 hour options||$948|
|250 hours (8 weeks full time, or 12 weeks part time)||250 hour options||$1,348|
|350 hours (13 weeks full time, or 17 weeks part time)||350 hour options||$1,648|