Law Internships Abroad
A career in law can open many doors, but practical experience abroad can often provide essential guidance to help determine the course of your study plans and career goals. Law internships abroad allow you work in your area of focus, whether it is on policies for environmental protection or maybe you’re leaning more towards social advocacy. Whatever your motivations, an international law internship abroad can set your resume apart, enhance your professional network and continue to inspire your ambitions for personal and professional growth within the field.
Career Fields has a new look!
We have updated the look of our career field pages and reorganised things a bit to make it easier for you to find the best internship program for you.Check out the new look
Where Can I Take A Law Internship Abroad?
Intern Abroad HQ offers a diverse range of intern abroad programs, as well as remote internships that you can complete from anywhere in the world. You can choose from the following Law internship opportunities:
- Human Rights & NGO Support Internships in Morocco
- Women’s Rights & Education Internships in Morocco
- LGBT & Minority Rights remote internships
- NGO Human Rights remote internships
- Refugee & Migrant Rights remote internships
- Legal Practice remote internships
- Legal Practice Internships in Valencia
- NGO Support Internships in Valencia
- Legal Advocacy & Rights Education remote internships
- Legal Support for Human Rights Advocacy remote internships
- Human Rights & Legal Advocacy Internships in Tanzania
- Women’s Empowerment and Education Internships in Tanzania
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each law internship offers its own unique placement work with your desired law field.
Who Can Take A Law Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a college or university student, the ideal fields of study for our Law internships include:
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- International Development / Relations
- Environmental Law / Environmental Management
- Human Rights
When Can I Take An Internship?
Our internship abroad programs are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether you’re looking for a summer internship abroad or if you’re in between opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can customize an internship to match your unique motivations.
Our remote internships programs are also available year-round with customizable scheduling. You can choose from a range of online program options, ranging from 100 hours up to 250 hours. These internships are completed 100% online so you can work from home or anywhere in the world. See how it works.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the internship you select, the type of law work varies. If you have an environmental focus and would like to work towards environmental proctection, an internship in Greece would allow you to work across policies and enchance the environment. If public policy is your focus, interns in South Africa can work in human rights placeements which offer scope for law research and general case management.
What Costs Are Involved?
Whether you want to intern abroad or intern remotely, we offer the most affordable internship program fees. In addition to connecting you with real organizations and experienced professionals around the world, we provide comprehensive support services and an exclusive experiential learning curriculum to foster the transferable skills favored by employers. You can learn more about what’s included and see how much it costs here.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding our international Law internships.