Give your marketing career a boost by gaining practical skills and experience in Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization on this remote internship. Interns are placed in media companies, where you have the opportunity to contribute to real-life client campaigns. Learn about SEO principles, build content for websites, and manage social media accounts to engage audiences and boost the visibility of clients online.
This is a remote internship you can conduct from home.
Experience in digital marketing is now essential for anyone considering a career in marketing and advertising. On these Digital Marketing and SEO remote internships, you’ll gain hands-on skills that will give you a step up in your career and help you to stand out in a competitive field. Interns are placed in youth marketing agencies or media companies which run campaigns for many brands and are involved in student-focused media.
As an intern, you’ll have broad opportunities to participate in brand awareness campaigns, advertising, customer communications and creating content such as blogs, social media posts, videos and more. You’ll gain transferable skills that can be applied across diverse business environments, contributing to both for-profit and nonprofit businesses and organizations.
With such a broad range of internship placements available, each opportunity is customized to suit your own skills and interests. Internship activities can include (but may not be limited to):
- Preparing and designing marketing media
- Assisting with event coordination
- Performing market research and analysis
- Developing marketing / operation strategy and technology
- Writing copy for articles and/or blogs
- Basic web development
- Social networking updates
- Client support
- Brand management
- Event management
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Business strategy and change management
- Project management
Interns looking to gain experience in a particular field should include details in your application. Requests for specific placements are accommodated wherever possible, though are subject to availability. All interns should have strong communication skills, including familiarity with social media use, and the ability to work independently.
As a remote intern, you’ll be in regular email and video contact with your supervisor, who is a professional marketing expert in Ireland. You’ll also be required to attend occasional internet conferences during office hours in Dublin.
This internship is conducted in English.
Digital Marketing and SEO interns learn from a qualified and experienced supervisor, and can be involved in:
- Writing blogs, articles and other written online content
- Managing social media accounts
- Contributing to SEO campaigns to boost online visibility of websites
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
Professional development opportunities:
- Learn and apply modern SEO techniques
- Develop your skills in creating engaging online content
- Build your understanding of digital marketing principles
- Gain strategic skills helping to design and implement marketing campaigns
- Gain practical skills and boost your employability, with guidance from Intern Abroad HQ’s Experiential Learning Curriculum to support your learning and cultural intelligence.
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Contribute to a range of digital marketing campaigns for different clients from diverse fields
- Learn and apply modern digital marketing skills
- Gain international work experience while interning remotely from home without having to travel
Types of host organizations:
- Marketing agencies
Keen to get started?
Taking the first step is easy! It is free to apply and takes just 5 minutes.Submit an application
It’s free to apply for this internship. Once we have reviewed your suitability and accepted you onto this program, you’ll need to pay a deposit of US$449 to confirm your place. The remaining balance of your Program Fee (less your initial US$449 deposit payment) will be due within 7 days of being assigned a placement.
|Internship Duration||Program Fee (USD)|