Engineering Internships Abroad
Engineering is an exciting and dynamic field, which is continually evolving as technology changes. Internships related to engineering and design can not only help you to gain valuable experience, but they also provide a platform to learn more about possibilities that might inspire and inform your career and study goals.
Where Can I Take An Engineering Internship?
- Civil Engineering & Architecture internships in Bali - Bali
- Fashion and Textiles internships in Bali - Bali
- Food Science & Technology internships in Bali - Bali
- Marketing & Sales internships in Bali - Bali
- Civil Engineering internships in Costa Rica - Costa Rica
- Media and Advertising internships in Costa Rica - Costa Rica
- Design internships in Prague - Czech Republic
- Information Technology internships in Prague - Czech Republic
- Architecture & Design internships in Rome - Italy
- Design internships in Auckland - New Zealand
- Information Technology internships in Auckland - New Zealand
- Engineering internships in Valencia - Spain
- Information Technology internships in Valencia - Spain
- Marketing, Design & Communications internships in Valencia - Spain
- Cultural Arts internships in Zanzibar - Tanzania
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each Engineering internship destination offers its own unique placement work with your desired engineering field.
Who Can Take An Engineering Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a university student ideal fields of study include:
- Engineering (i.e. civil, chemical, computer, industrial, environmental, electrical, mechanical)
- Engineering Management
- Renewable Energy
- Digital Manufacturing
- Information Technology / Computer Science
When Can I Take An Internship?
Internships are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether it is a Summer internship abroad or you’re inbetween opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can plan an internship to suit.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the destination you select, the type of engineering and design work varies with each internship. If you’re passionate about engineering as a career option, with relevant study in civil, industrial, chemical, digital manufacturing, energy and computer engineering Spain is the right internship for you. For those budding designers out there, Spain and Greece offer design work that ranges from graphic design and illustration through to marketing and content creation.
What Costs Are Involved?
Intern Abroad HQ offers the most affordable internship abroad fees. These are broken down into two seperate payments, the registration fee which is US$299 and covers the following:
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Flight and travel insurance deals
Then there is the program fee, which is based upon the destination you intern in and the duration. For animal care, Greece offers the lowest program fee of US$1125 for 4 weeks and includes:
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
- Accommodation & meals
Check out our full breakdown on fees.
Feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions regarding our engineering internships abroad.