Marketing Internships Abroad
Internship placements within the field of Marketing & Communications allow you to explore your creativity, develop your professional networks, and learn by doing within a fun and dynamic environment. Marketing Internships Abroad allow you to pursue your chosen career field, whether you love photography and film-making, are a social media whizz, or a budding expert in public relations, there’s no better way to sharpen your skill-sets and gain global perspective than by interning abroad.
Where Can I Take A Marketing Internship Abroad?
- Bali - NGO Management & Administration
- Bali - Marketing & Media
- Bali - Event Management & Public Relations
- Greece - Laboratory Research & Microplastics
- Greece - Media, Communications & Public Relations
- Greece - Environmental Education
- Guatemala - NGO Support
- Ireland - Tourism Operations (2 Week Experience)
- Ireland - Marketing & Sales
- Japan - Business & Media
- South Africa - Start Up Entrepreneurship
- South Africa - Journalism & Public Relations
- South Africa - Event Planning
- South Africa - Real Estate & Property Management
- South Africa - Marketing & Communications
- South Africa - Tourism & Hospitality
- Spain - Marketing, Design & Communications
- Spain - Engineering
- Spain - Business Administration
- Spain - Accounting & Finance
- Spain - Sales & Trade
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each Marketing Internship destination offers its own unique placement work with your desired creative field.
Who Can Take A Marketing Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a university student ideal fields of study include:
- Arts / Fine Arts
- Business Management / Administration
- International Development / Relations
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Human Resources
When Can I Take An Internship?
Internships are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether it is a Summer internship abroad or you’re inbetween opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can plan an internship to suit.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the destination you select, the type of marketing work varies with each internship. Every marketing internship that we offer is diverse, so no internship role is alike within this exciting field. If you’re looking for a short-term, entry-level internship, our programs in Greece, Ireland, and South Africa offer professional development opportunities from just 4 weeks. With work focused on media, tourism and PR.
What Costs Are Involved?
Intern Abroad HQ offers the most affordable internship abroad fees. These are broken down into two seperate payments, the registration fee which is US$299 and covers the following:
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Personal impact assessment
- Flight and travel insurance deals
Then there is the program fee, which is based upon the destination you intern in and the duration. For management internships, Bali offers the lowest program fee of US$690 for 2 weeks and includes:
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
- Accommodation & meals
Check out our full breakdown on fees.
Feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions regarding our marketing internships abroad.