Marketing Internships Abroad
Internship placements within the field of Marketing & Communications allow you to explore your creativity, develop your professional networks, and learn by doing within a fun and dynamic environment. Marketing Internships Abroad allow you to pursue your chosen career field, whether you love photography and film-making, are a social media whizz, or a budding expert in public relations, there’s no better way to sharpen your skill-sets and gain global perspective than by interning abroad.
Where Can I Take A Marketing Internship Abroad?
Intern Abroad HQ offers a diverse range of intern abroad programs, as well as remote internships that you can complete from anywhere in the world. You can choose from the following Marketing internship opportunities:
- Civil Engineering & Architecture Internships in Bali
- Event Management internships in Bali
- Fashion and Textiles internships in Bali
- Finance and Trade internships in Bali
- Food Science & Technology internships in Bali
- Marketing & Sales internships in Bali
- Media & Communications internships in Bali
- Administration internships in Prague
- Business & Commerce internships in Prague
- Marketing internships in Prague
- Aegean Marine Science and Island Conservation
- Creative Design & Marketing remote internships
- Project Dissemination Support in Social Media remote internships
- Marketing & Sales internships in Dublin
- Tourism Operations internships in Dublin
- Digital Marketing & SEO remote internships
- Journalism & Media remote internships
- Multicultural Media remote internships
- Cultural & Artistic Heritage internships in Rome
- Marketing & Communication internships in Rome
- Sustainable Tourism Internships in Rome
- Business Administration internships in Auckland
- Design internships in Auckland
- Event Management & PR internships in Auckland
- Finance & Economics internships in Auckland
- Information Technology internships in Auckland
- Marketing & Communications internships in Auckland
- Tourism & Hospitality internships in Auckland
- Marketing & Communications remote internships
- Accounting & Finance internships in Valencia
- Business Administration internships in Valencia
- Engineering internships in Valencia
- Graphic & Web Design internships in Valencia
- Marketing & Communications internships in Valencia
- Sales & Trade internships in Valencia
- Journalism & Media remote internships
- Law & NGO Support remote internships
- Cultural Arts internships in Zanzibar
- Tourism & Hospitality internships in Zanzibar
- Event Planning internships in Cape Town
- Journalism & Public Relations internships in Cape Town
- Marketing & Communications internships in Cape Town
- Real Estate & Property Management internships in Cape Town
- Start Up Entrepreneurship internships in Cape Town
- Tourism & Hospitality internships in Cape Town
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each Marketing internship offers its own unique placement work with your desired creative field.
Who Can Take A Marketing Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a college or university student, the ideal fields of study for our Marketing internships include:
- Arts / Fine Arts
- Business Management / Administration
- International Development / Relations
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Human Resources
When Can I Take An Internship?
Our internship abroad programs are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether you’re looking for a summer internship abroad or if you’re in between opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can customize an internship to match your unique motivations.
Our remote internships programs are also available year-round with customizable scheduling. You can choose from a range of online program options, ranging from 100 hours up to 250 hours. These internships are completed 100% online so you can work from home or anywhere in the world. See how it works.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the destination you select, the type of marketing work varies. Every marketing internship that we offer is diverse, so no internship role is alike within this exciting field. If you’re looking for a short-term, entry-level marketing internship, our programs in Greece, Ireland and South Africa offer professional development opportunities with work focused on media, tourism and PR.
How Much Does It Cost?
Whether you want to intern abroad or intern remotely, we offer the most affordable internship program fees. In addition to connecting you with real organizations and experienced professionals around the world, we provide comprehensive support services and an exclusive experiential learning curriculum to foster the transferable skills favored by employers. You can learn more about what’s included and see how much it costs here.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding our international Marketing internships.