Business Internships Abroad
International business internships abroad can cover a broad range of specialized fields, as many professional careers have a business aspect. Whether you’re interested in the nonprofit sector or something a bit more commercial, our placements can be matched to your ambitions.
Where Can I Take A International Business Internship?
- Bali - Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Bali - Media & Communications
- Bali - Event Management
- Bali - Finance & Trade
- Bali - Food Science & Technology
- Bali - Marketing & Sales
- Costa Rica - Microfinance
- Costa Rica - Civil Engineering
- Czech Republic - Marketing
- Czech Republic - Administration
- Czech Republic - Business & Commerce
- Greece - Greek Viticulture & Agriculture
- Guatemala - Microfinance
- Ireland - Marketing & Sales
- Italy - Sales & Trade
- Italy - Sustainable Tourism
- Japan - Marketing & Communications
- South Africa - Start Up Entrepreneurship
- South Africa - Journalism & Public Relations
- South Africa - Event Planning
- South Africa - Real Estate & Property Management
- South Africa - Marketing & Communications
- South Africa - Tourism & Hospitality
- Spain - Marketing, Design & Communications
- Spain - Engineering
- Spain - Business Administration
- Spain - Accounting & Finance
- Spain - Sales & Trade
- Zanzibar - Cultural Arts
- Zanzibar - Tourism & Hospitality
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each internship destination offers its own unique placement work with your desired business field.
Who Can Take A Business Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a university student ideal fields of study include:
- Business Management / Administration
- Accounting and Finance / Economics
- International Relations
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Business Law
- Human Resources
When Can I Take An Internship?
Internships are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether it is a Summer internship abroad or you’re inbetween opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can plan an internship to suit.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the destination you select, the type of business work varies with each internship. If you’re looking for a short-term business internship, check out the NGO Management & Administration program (in Bali) and the Start Up Entrepreneurship placement (in South Africa) - the minimum duration requirement is just two weeks! Spanish-speakers are encouraged to consider NGO Support in Peru or Microfinance internship placements in Costa Rica and Guatemala.
What Costs Are Involved?
Intern Abroad HQ offers the most affordable internship abroad fees. These are broken down into two seperate payments, the registration fee which is US$299 and covers the following:
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Flight and travel insurance deals
Then there is the program fee, which is based upon the destination you intern in and the duration. For animal care, Bali offers the lowest program fee of US$690 for 2 weeks and includes:
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
- Accommodation & meals
Check out our full breakdown on fees.
Feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions regarding our business internships.