Business Internships Abroad
International business internships abroad can cover a broad range of specialized fields, as many professional careers have a business aspect. Whether you’re interested in the nonprofit sector or something more commercial, our international internship placements can be matched to your unique motivations.
Where Can I Take An International Business Internship?
Intern Abroad HQ offers a diverse range of intern abroad programs, as well as remote internships that you can complete from anywhere in the world. You can choose from the following Business & Economics internship opportunities:
- Civil Engineering & Architecture Internships in Bali
- Event Management internships in Bali
- Finance and Trade internships in Bali
- Food Science & Technology internships in Bali
- Marketing & Sales internships in Bali
- Media & Communications internships in Bali
- Administration internships in Prague
- Business & Commerce internships in Prague
- Marketing internships in Prague
- Business Administration internships in Auckland
- Design internships in Auckland
- Event Management & PR internships in Auckland
- Finance & Economics internships in Auckland
- Information Technology internships in Auckland
- Marketing & Communications internships in Auckland
- Tourism & Hospitality internships in Auckland
- Accounting & Finance remote internships
- Business Administration remote internships
- Legal Practice remote internships
- Accounting & Finance internships in Valencia
- Business Administration internships in Valencia
- Engineering internships in Valencia
- Marketing, Design & Communications internships in Valencia
- Sales & Trade internships in Valencia
- Microfinance remote internships
- Cultural Arts internships in Zanzibar
- Tourism & Hospitality internships in Zanzibar
- Event Planning internships in Cape Town
- Journalism & Public Relations internships in Cape Town
- Marketing & Communications internships in Cape Town
- Real Estate & Property Management internships in Cape Town
- Start Up Entrepreneurship internships in Cape Town
- Tourism & Hospitality internships in Cape Town
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each internship offers its own unique placement work within your desired business field.
Who Can Take A Business Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a college or university student, the ideal fields of study for our Business & Economics internships include:
- Business Management / Administration
- Accounting and Finance / Economics
- International Relations
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Business Law
- Human Resources
When Can I Take An Internship?
Our internship abroad programs are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether you’re looking for a summer internship abroad or if you’re in between opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can customize an internship to match your unique motivations.
Our remote internships programs are also available year-round with customizable scheduling. You can choose from a range of online program options, ranging from 100 hours up to 250 hours. These internships are completed 100% online so you can work from home or anywhere in the world. See how it works.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the internship you select, the type of business work varies. If you’re looking for a short-term business internship, check out the NGO Management & Administration program in Bali) and the Start Up Entrepreneurship program in South Africa) - the minimum duration requirement is just 2 weeks! Spanish-speakers are encouraged to consider NGO Support in Peru or Microfinance internships in Costa Rica and Guatemala.
How Much Does It Cost?
Whether you want to intern abroad or intern remotely, we offer the most affordable internship program fees. In addition to connecting you with real organizations and experienced professionals around the world, we provide comprehensive support services and an exclusive experiential learning curriculum to foster the transferable skills favored by employers. You can learn more about what’s included and see how much it costs here.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding our international Business internships.