Management Internships Abroad
If you’re interested in pursuing a career related to high-level management and organization, but you’re not really sure where to begin, a Management Internship Abroad can help you to gain more perspective. We offer internships related to management and organization across diverse fields. Whichever is right for you, you’ll have the opportunity to develop universally-transferrable skills related to cultural intelligence, international relations, and organization. The broad list of internships we offer in this field are suited toward a range of skillsets and areas of interest. Come prepared to enhance your sense of independence and initiative!
Where Can I Take A Management Internship Abroad?
- Bali - Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Bali - Media & Communications
- Bali - Event Management
- Bali - Fashion & Textiles
- Bali - Finance & Trade
- Bali - Food Science & Technology
- Bali - Marketing & Sales
- Costa Rica - Microfinance & Women's Empowerment
- Costa Rica - Civil Engineering internship in Costa Rica
- Greece - Media, Communications & Public Relations
- Greece - Environmental Education
- Guatemala - Agriculture
- Guatemala - Microfinance
- Guatemala - Hospitality & Tourism
- Ireland - Tourism Operations (2 Week Experience)
- Ireland - Marketing & Sales
- Ireland - Irish Hospitality
- Italy - Architecture & Design internship in Italy
- Italy - Cultural & Artistic Heritage internship in Italy
- Italy - Marketing & Communication internship in Italy
- Italy - Sales & Trade internship in Italy
- Italy - Sustainable Tourism Internship in Italy
- Japan - Business & Media internship in Japan
- Peru - Tourism & Hospitality
- South Africa - Start Up Entrepreneurship
- South Africa - Law & Human Rights
- South Africa - Journalism & Public Relations
- South Africa - Event Planning
- South Africa - Real Estate & Property Management
- South Africa - Tourism & Hospitality
- Spain - Marketing, Design & Communications
- Spain - Engineering
- Spain - Business Administration
- Spain - Accounting & Finance
- Spain - Sales & Trade
- Zanzibar - Cultural Arts internships in Zanzibar
- Zanzibar - Tourism & Hospitality internships in Zanzibar
Depending on your area of study and expertise, each Management Internship destination offers its own unique placement work with your desired business field.
Who Can Take A Management Internship Abroad?
Our internships are super flexible and we only have a few basic requirements:
- Proficient in the English language
- Have graduated high school by your internship program start date
- Be at least 18 years old by your internship program start date
- Capable of presenting a clean criminal background check
Learn more about how our internships work.
If you’re a university student ideal fields of study include:
- Business Management
- International Relations
- Human Resources
When Can I Take An Internship?
Internships are available year-round with minimum durations starting at 2 weeks. We offer flexible start dates to work in with your schedule. Whether it is a Summer internship abroad or you’re inbetween opportunities and would like to grow your global experience, we can plan an internship to suit.
What Type Of Work Can I Take Part In?
Depending on the destination you select, the type of management work varies with each internship. If you have a more traditional management focus with tasks such as administration and strategic planning, Bali, Guatemala, South Africa and Spain are fantastic options. If finance work, marketing and tourism is more your management focus, Ireland, Peru and Costa Rica have some well suited internship placements.
What Costs Are Involved?
Intern Abroad HQ offers the most affordable internship abroad fees. These are broken down into two seperate payments, the registration fee which is US$299 and covers the following:
- Dedicated intern support
- Comprehensive internship guide
- Reflection learning course
- Pre-departure interview
- Personal impact assessment
- Flight and travel insurance deals
Then there is the program fee, which is based upon the destination you intern in and the duration. For management internships, Peru offers the lowest program fee of US$545 for 2 weeks and includes:
- 24/7 in-country support
- Airport pick-up
- Program orientation
- Internship placement
- Learning support service
- Accommodation & meals
Check out our full breakdown on fees.
Feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions regarding our management internships abroad.